Hooker 5602HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
62-72 Challenger/Charger/Coronet/Belvedere/ Satellite/Sebring/Wagons (B & E Bodies)
198-225 6 cylinder
Tube 1.625" O.D. x 40"
Collector Size 2.5" O.D.
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 5208HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 9403HKR Competition Full-Length Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 304-401
Hooker 5902HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2453HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 3901HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6904HKR Competition Headers, 1969-1979 Ford Pickup, 255-302W
Hooker 6910HKR Competition Headers, 1969-1990 Ford Econoline, 5.0/5.8L
Flowtech 11506FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.