Hooker 2475-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you are looking for maximum ground clearance for your First Gen Camaro, Hooker Headers announces the release of their new mid- length headers for the classic 67-69 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird) and 68-72 X-Body vehicles (Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo). These headers bring modern features and fitment to these classic platforms.
- Designed for Pro Touring style or aggressively lowered vehicles where ground clearance is of utmost importance
- Mid-length geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment
- Provide an elevated level of port finishing and fitment clearances compared to SB Chevy headers typically offered for this application
- 3/8 laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal
- 1-5/8 inch primary tube design is perfect for mild street machines
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and reduced underhood temps
- Long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic transmissions; column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage. Not compatible with column shift manual transmissions or floor shift manual transmissions using factory mec
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5 and 3 exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters (O2 bungs provided on adapter tubes)
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2104-1HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5208-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5602-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 32103FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 92002-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.