Hooker 2460-1HKR Competition Shortie Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Oval Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a stock or mildly-modified engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application1982 Chevy Camaro
1982 Pontiac Firebird
1983 Chevy Camaro
1983 Pontiac Firebird
1984 Chevy Camaro
1984 Pontiac Firebird
1985 Chevy Camaro
1985 Pontiac Firebird
1986 Chevy Camaro
1986 Pontiac Firebird
1987 Chevy Camaro
1987 Pontiac Firebird
1988 Chevy Camaro
1988 Pontiac Firebird
1989 Chevy Camaro
1989 Pontiac Firebird
1990 Chevy Camaro
1990 Pontiac Firebird
1991 Chevy Camaro
1991 Pontiac Firebird
1992 Chevy Camaro
1992 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2210-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460-3HKR Competition Shortie Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460-4HKR Competition Shortie Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460HKR Competition Shortie Header, Painted
Hooker 2226-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2055-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Hooker 2055HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Hooker 2210-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2210HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2226HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.