Hooker 2452HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a stock or mildly-modified engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
69-91 Blazer/Suburban/Jimmy/Carryall/Yukon/1-Ton Crew Cab (2WD)
63-87 1/2 & 3/4 & 1 Ton Truck (2WD)
Tube Size 1.625" x 27" O.D.
Collector Size 2.5" O.D.
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2453HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2459HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2462HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2827HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2453-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2462-3HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2452-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.