Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Stock motor mounts can be used. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Strong torque multiplication in an engine's street operation range is from idle (800 RPM) to around 3,500 RPM
- This is also evident during kickdown passing from 2nd to 3rd gear or whenaccelerating part throttle on to a freeway on ramp
- 1 5/8 Mandrel-bent, tuned-length primaries for decreased backpressure and increased exhaust velocity improving HP, torque, & throttle response
- 2.5 Collector at 3-bolt flange for easy exhaustinstallation
- 3/8 thick machined head flanges for perfectsealing surface
- Lightweight 18 gauge mild steel tubing forstrength and reliability
- Tight-tuck tube design for fit with narrow street rod frames
- Collector exit is parallel with oil pan for maximum ground clearance
- Collectors are positioned for maximum starter and engine mount clearance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Includes all necessary hardware & gaskets for a simple installation.
- Hooker™s high style design is tuned for low & midrange street performance
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 7514-1HKR Competition Long Tube Ceramic Headers, 75-89 SBC
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Hooker Headers 2501-6HKR RacingHeart 3-Step Dragster Headers, BBC
Hooker Headers 6234HKR RacingHeart BBC Swap Long Tube Headers
Flowtech 31000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.