Hooker 2289-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8, Silver ceramic coated
LS1 Full Length Engine Swap Header fits 68-72 Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo/Sprint applications. Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Perfect for use with GM''s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap headers
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Works with all small block Chevy mounts and frame towers
Application1968 Buick GS 350
1968 Buick GS 400
1968 Buick Skylark
1968 Chevy Chevelle
1968 Chevy El Camino
1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1968 Pontiac LeMans
1969 Buick GS 350
1969 Buick GS 400
1969 Buick Skylark
1969 Chevy Chevelle
1969 Chevy El Camino
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1969 Pontiac LeMans
1970 Buick GS
1970 Buick GS 455
1970 Buick Skylark
1970 Chevy Chevelle
1970 Chevy El Camino
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1970 Pontiac LeMans
1971 Buick GS
1971 Buick GS 455
1971 Buick Skylark
1971 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy El Camino
1971 GMC Sprint
1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1971 Pontiac LeMans
1972 Buick GS
1972 Buick GS 455
1972 Buick Skylark
1972 Chevy Chevelle
1972 Chevy El Camino
1972 GMC Sprint
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1972 Pontiac LeMans
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 2288-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2292-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2293-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2292HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2293HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2295HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2469-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2243-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Project Chevelle got LS swapped! In this episode, Zach and Joe discuss the swap and go for a drive to try it out.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Learn about performing an LS Swap in a 1972 Chevelle in this tech article. We'll discuss lessons learned from our Chevelle engine swap using a 500-horse 6.0.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.