Hooker 2214HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Small Block V8, Fenderwell Header Tube Type, Painted, Oval Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
Application1963 Chevy Chevy II
1964 Chevy Chevy II
1965 Chevy Chevy II
1966 Chevy Chevy II
1967 Chevy Chevy II
More Like This
Hooker 2243HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2280HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2243-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2122HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2214-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2243-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2280-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2122-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2243-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Speedway 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Gasser Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.