Hooker 2112-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, SBC, 10 Inch
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Oval Port Flange Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Fits 55-57 Small Block Chevy 265-400
- For cars lowered up to 4"
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1955 Chevy Nomad
1955 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1955 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy Nomad
1956 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1956 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1957 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy Nomad
1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series
More Like This
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2112HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2458-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2458-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Stainless
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.