Hooker 2106-1HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Square Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Headers announces the release of their new long tube stepped headers for the classic 67-69 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird) and 68-72 X-Body vehicles (Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo). These headers bring modern features and fitment to these classic platforms. Application fits motors with standard port heads
- Long tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment.
- 3/8 laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal.
- O2 bungs included for compatibility with EFI systems or air/fuel ratio meters (plugs also included).
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating.
- 3 long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system.
- Application fits motors with standard port heads
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads.
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes.
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters.
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case.
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic and manual transmissions. Column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage.
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system.
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans.
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5 and 3 exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters.
- Race inspired 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" stepped tubes for maximum power and a broad torque curve.
- Constructed with slip-fit collector for maximum ground clearance
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2104HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Paint
Hooker 2104-1HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2105-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2104-3HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2105HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Paint
Hooker 2106-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2106-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2106HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2107-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!