Hooker 2102HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Chevy Small Block V8, Fenderwell Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history. Our "Alignment Weld Sleeve" allows the fabricator to align, hold and weld two pieces of mild steel tube without help. Because no rod is needed, the welder has a free hand. The "Alignment Sleeve" assures a perfectly aligned joint with no weld slag inside to reduce the tube diameter and restrict air flow. Perfect alignment and just the right amount of welding material results in a very professional looking weld.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1955 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1957 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2112HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2112-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, SBC, 10 Inch
Hooker 2458HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2227HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2458-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, AHC Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, AHC Coated
1955-57 S/B Chevy Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.