Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
More Like This
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12000FLT Block Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Flowtech 11030FLT Universal B/B Chevy Hugger Header, 1.75 In
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Flowtech 12110FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Flowtech 12112FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Hooker 2453HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.