Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker Headers 6234HKR RacingHeart BBC Swap Long Tube Headers
Hooker Headers 2501-6HKR RacingHeart 3-Step Dragster Headers, BBC
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Flathead Ford V8 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.