Hooker 2063HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Hooker Street Force Headers are designed to be a high performance alternative to the stock O.E. manifolds. This header is 50-State legal E.O. #D164-5.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Will fit with factory angle plug heads
- 50-State Legal, C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-164-5
- Works with factory power steering, power breaks and air conditioning
Application1994 Chevy Impala
1995 Chevy Impala
1996 Chevy Impala
More Like This
Hooker 2063-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Hooker 2064HKR 95 Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 5 Inch Length
Hooker 2061HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Length
Hooker 2107HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2109HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2151HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2107-3HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2469HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!