Hooker 16810HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Black Finish
86-87 Buick Regal, 86-87 Chevy Monte Carlo, Cat-Back Style, 2.5" Tube O.D., 1 Emission Code
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Super Competition Cat-Back System Black Finish Mufflers with Aluminized Tubing for 1986-87 Grand National/ Monte Carlo SS
- Exit At Stock Locations
- Mandrel Bent Not Press Bent
- Consistent Inside Diameter
- Maximum Flow
- Uses Existing Stock Hangers
- Large Diameter 16 Ga. Aluminum Tubing
- Low Back Pressure and Long Life
- Easy Installation
- Comes with Hooker Aerochamber Mufflers
Note: Pipes Exit Behind Tires in Stock Location For Buick Grand Nationals. Tips do not conform to the stock exit location for Monte Carlos.
Application1986 Buick Regal
1986 Chevy Monte Carlo
1987 Buick Regal
1987 Chevy Monte Carlo
More Like This
MagnaFlow 16884 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15147 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Pickup Truck Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Dual Exhaust Pipe Kit, 2-1/2
MagnaFlow 10702 Custom Builder Pipe Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.