Holley Sniper 890012 Fabricated Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Silver
Ford Small Block V8, Stock Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style
Sniper’s fabricated aluminum valve covers gives you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price. They offer you a lightweight and tough valve cover for your favorite street, off-road, or racing machine. These valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum, precision TIG welded for a proper fit, and feature a laser etched “Sniper” logo on top. They are available in natural anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair w/ 1/4" thick billet rail, silver, 1962-85 Ford 260-351W small block
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 890013 Fabricated Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Silver
Holley Sniper 890011B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Black
Holley Sniper 890012B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Black
Small Block Ford Steel Valve Covers with Breather
1962-1985 SBF 289-302-351W Tall Finned Valve Covers, Black Aluminum
Edelbrock 4460 Signature Series Chrome Valve Cover Set, SB Ford
Spectre 5250 Chrome Valve Covers, Ford/Mercury 260-351, Lincoln 5.0L
COMP Cams 282 Black-Wrinkle Powdercoated Valve Covers, Ford Windsor
Mr Gasket 6840G Polished Aluminum Tall-Style Valve Covers, SBF
Mr Gasket 6843BG Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SBF, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.