Holley Sniper 120-510 Sniper EFI Air Cleaner Drop Base, Chrome
Universal Fit, Base Plate Housing Component, Dropped Base Style, Round Shape, Chrome
Complete your Sniper EFI install with our 1" drop base to gain some extra under-hood room and unleash the full potential of your new fuel injection system without modification! The Sniper EFI air cleaner drop base was designed specifically for use with the Sniper EFI 4BBL throttle body and a 14" air cleaner element and lid. These stamped steel drop bases feature a generous 1" drop with the necessary clearance bulges for use of the front-mounted fuel inlets on the Sniper EFI unit. Available in both black and chrome finishes to best match your Sniper EFI unit.
- 1" drop base with necessary clearances for the use of your Sniper EFI 4BBl TBI's front-mounted fuel inlets
- Compatible with Holley Vapor Guard -6 90° to 3/8" (P/N 759166ERL) fittings
- Designed for use with 14" diameter air cleaner filter elements
- Stamped steel construction for improved durability
- Chrome finish
Sniper EFI 1" Drop Base for 14" Diameter Air Cleaners
Not compatible with 4150 series Stealth Sniper Systems.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Super Flow 14 Inch Air Filter Top, Black
14 Inch Round Finned Air Cleaner Top Lid, Polished Aluminum
14 Inch Mini Velocity Stack Flat Base Air Cleaner Base Only
Speedway Motors 14 Inch Flat Air Cleaner Top, Spun Aluminum
14 Inch Flat Air Cleaner Housing Base
Universal Black 14 Inch Round Air Cleaner Base
Sure Seal Air Cleaner Assembly, 14 Inch
Speedway Sure Seal Holley 2300 2-Barrel Offset Air Cleaner Housing
Speedway Super Flow 14 Inch Air Filter Top, Chrome
Speedway Rochester 2G 2-Jet Carburetor Air Cleaner Adapter Plate
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.