Holley EFI 558-115 Gen III Hemi Main Harness, Early
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This wiring harness interfaces a Holley EFI ECU to a Gen III HEMI engine with an aftermarket cable actuated throttle body. It is meant to be used in conjunction with an injector harness, a coil harness, and two ignition modules. Most stock sensors are used with this harness. There are two optional connectors for interfacing with CAN-based Holley modules.
Gen III HEMI Main Harness w Throttle Position Sensor & Idle Air Control, For Manual Throttle Body Application
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector for a manual throttle body application
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley EFI 558-116 Gen III HEMI Main Harness, Late
Holley 558-106 Gen III HEMI Main Harness for Early Crank & Cam Sensors
Painless Wiring 60502 1992-1997 GM LT1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60508 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60127 LS1 Coil Pack Relocation Harness
Painless Wiring 60509 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness, Extended
Speedway 1994-1997 LT1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Wiring Harness, Extended