Holley EFI 558-115 Gen III Hemi Main Harness, Early
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Gen III HEMI Harness with TPS and Idle Air Control Connections.
This wiring harness interfaces a Holley EFI ECU to a Gen III HEMI engine with an aftermarket cable actuated throttle body. It is meant to be used in conjunction with an injector harness, a coil harness, and two ignition modules. Most stock sensors are used with this harness. There are two optional connectors for interfacing with CAN-based Holley modules.
Gen III HEMI Main Harness w Throttle Position Sensor & Idle Air Control, For Manual Throttle Body Application
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector for a manual throttle body application
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley EFI 558-116 Gen III HEMI Main Harness, Late
Holley 558-106 Gen III HEMI Main Harness for Early Crank & Cam Sensors
Holley 534-147 Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 534-153 Commander 950 Fuel Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-168 Commander 950 Throttle Body Injector Wiring Harness
Holley 534-182 Replacement Commander 950 Main Wiring Harness
Holley 558-101 TPI/Stealth Ram Main Harness
Holley 558-102 LS1 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-103 LS2 Main Harness for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
Holley 558-104 Universal MPFI Main Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.