Holley EFI 558-115 Gen III Hemi Main Harness, Early
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This wiring harness interfaces a Holley EFI ECU to a Gen III HEMI engine with an aftermarket cable actuated throttle body. It is meant to be used in conjunction with an injector harness, a coil harness, and two ignition modules. Most stock sensors are used with this harness. There are two optional connectors for interfacing with CAN-based Holley modules.
Gen III HEMI Main Harness w Throttle Position Sensor & Idle Air Control, For Manual Throttle Body Application
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector for a manual throttle body application
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
More Like This
Holley 558-106 Gen III HEMI Main Harness for Early Crank & Cam Sensors
Holley EFI 558-116 Gen III HEMI Main Harness, Late
Painless Wiring 60502 1992-1997 GM LT1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60508 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60127 LS1 Coil Pack Relocation Harness
Painless Wiring 60509 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness, Extended
Speedway 1994-1997 LT1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Wiring Harness, Extended
Q & A
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.