Holley 241-91 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Black Krinkle
Holley's cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There's no question the factory coil on cover design give the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley's LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. Or, paint to match your vehicle's theme!
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of coil on cover
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Also available in Natural Cast, Satin & Polished
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750 lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley™s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
More Like This
Holley 241-83 SB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Satin Black, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-120 LS Aluminum Valve Covers, Satin Black Finish
Holley 241-85 BB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Satin Black, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-88 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Moroso 68370 Tall Aluminum Valve Covers w/ Breathers
Moroso 68385 Tall Aluminum Valve Covers w/ Crossover Breathers
Offenhauser 3416 1953-66 Buick Nailhead Valve Covers
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Bow Tie Aluminum Valve Covers
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers
Ford Racing 302-001 Small Block Aluminum Valve Covers
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.