Holley 241-91 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Black Krinkle
Black Krinkle, Aluminum, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There's no question the factory coil on cover design give the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley's LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. Or, paint to match your vehicle's theme!
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of coil on cover
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Also available in Natural Cast, Satin & Polished
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750 lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley™s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
More Like This
Holley 241-88 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-119 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished Finish
Holley 241-121 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Gloss Red Finish
Holley 241-90 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Polished
Holley 241-118 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-97 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Satin Black
Holley 241-140 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Black Satin
Small Block Chevy Tall Aluminum Centerbolt Valve Covers, Polished
1987-Up Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Flame Milled
1987-Up Small Block Chevy Tall Finned Valve Covers
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.