Holley 241-91 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Black Krinkle
Stock Valve Cover Height, Center Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style, Plain Valve Cover Top Style
Holley's cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There's no question the factory coil on cover design give the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley's LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. Or, paint to match your vehicle's theme!
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of coil on cover
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Also available in Natural Cast, Satin & Polished
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750 lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley™s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 241-88 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-83 SB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Satin Black, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-121 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Gloss Red Finish
Holley 241-90 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Polished
Holley 241-247 Finned Valve Covers, SBC,Black
Holley 241-138 Vintage Series Tall LS Finned Valve Covers, Natural
Holley 241-82 SB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Polished, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-135 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Black Finish
Holley 241-141 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Orange
Holley 241-139 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.