Holley 241-90 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley’s cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There’s no question the factory “coil on cover” design gives the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley’s LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines.
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of “coil on cover”
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley’s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
More Like This
Holley 241-88 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-119 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished Finish
Holley 241-121 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Gloss Red Finish
Holley 241-139 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished
Holley 241-91 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Black Krinkle
Holley 241-118 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-96 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Polished
Holley 241-246 Finned Valve Covers, SBC, Natural Finish
Holley 241-248 Finned Valve Covers, SBC, Polished
Holley 241-249 Finned Valve Covers, SBC, Factory Orange Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.