Holley 241-84 BB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Polished, Cast Aluminum
Stock Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style, Aluminum, Polished
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a beautiful polished finish
- They are precision manufactured with knock-out plugs for stock PCV (smog Control) and oil fill installations
- The top cover surface may be used for engraving your name horizontally
- Features deep fins for added heat dissipation
- Specially built to fit the Big Block Chevy engines
Flashback - 1972: Nothing was cooler than sporting around town in a hot rod with a Holley Double Pumper® and M/T® finned aluminum valve covers! Show everyone how cool you are and show up sporting those same parts today! For the custom engine, M/T offers a superior valve cover of polished aluminum for added cooling. Each die-cast cover is precision manufactured with knock-out plugs for stock PCV (smog Control) and oil fill installations. The M/T polished top cover surface may be used for engraving your name horizontally, next to the deep heat dissipating fins. - 1972 Holley - M/T Performance Parts Catalog. Other historic literature stated that you could expect reduced valve train noise from these cast M/T covers. Get a set today and get back your hot rodding groove!
- Precision manufactured with knock-out plugs for stock PCV (smog Control) and oil fill installations
- Top cover surface may be used for engraving your name horizontally
- Deep heat dissipating finsCast aluminum construction for even gasket sealing
- Polished aluminum
- Will NOT clear roller rockers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.