Holley 241-242 1958-1986 SBC Valve Covers w/ Emission Port, Black
Chevy Small Block V8, Tall Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style, Black
- Specifically designed for the 1958-1986 Small Block Chevy engine
- Made from lightweight cast aluminum with a black wrinkle finish
- Both covers have oil baffles to reduce foaming
- Engineered to reduce the chance of warping the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- It is 3-1/2” tall and comes with pre-installed internal oil baffles
Holley is pleased to offer their Vintage Series Small Block Chevy Valve Covers.
These new products are the first of the Vintage Series family of die-cast aluminum dress up products featuring a classically inspired finned design and a retro-style Holley script brand mark.
- Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt patterns
- Die-cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- 3-1/2” tall with pre-installed internal oil baffles (oil fill and PCV grommets also included)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.