Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 80 GPH Free Flow Rate, Steel, EFI Fuel System Type, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 12-920 universal in-line fuel pump is intended for Throttle Body EFI, Multipoint EFI and Forced Induction Multipoint EFI systems. It is designed to work in-line, not inside the tank, so installation is a snap. The 12-920 is rated for continuous duty service and have been tested up to 2,500 hours.
- Flows 80 GPH at 15 psi
- Draws 5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 800 horsepower throttle body EFI units
- Will feed up to 700 horsepower multipoint units
- Will feed up to 600 horsepower forced induction multipoint units
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
More Like This
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.