Gates 2 Inch Inner Diameter Fuel Filler HOse, 2 Foot Section
Universal Fit, 24" Tube Length, 2" Tube I.D., 2.13" Tube O.D.
- Has a 2" I.D. and a 2.13" O.D.
- Hose is sold in two foot lengths
- Features a double spiral wire reinforcement
- It is specially designed for fuel filler application
These quality Gates hoses feature double spiral wire reinforcement with a 2" inside diameter. They are designed for use as a fuel filler hose. Combine with our fuel filler necks for the perfect assembly.
- Double spiral wire reinforcement
- Gates® brand hose
- Specially designed for fuel filler application
- Sold in 2' cut length
Suggested Hose Clamps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!