GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 8 Inch
Universal Fit, 1310 Yoke U-Joint Series, 27 Spline Count, 9.000" Overall Length, Steel, Natural
- This 8" slip yokes help compensate for extreme travel rear suspension set-ups or driveshaft lengths slightly shorter than needed
- Fits the common GM 1-3/16" x 27 splined output shafts found on GM 3 and 4 speed manual, TH350, Powerglide, 700R4, 4L60, and 200-4R transmissions
- Extra long length has 6" of slip length - note stock transmissions will need the output shaft modified in order for the entire slip length to be inserted
- Commonly used for Modifieds, Sport Mods, and Late Models with Bert, Brinn, and Falcon transmissions
- Uses 1310 U-joint with external snap rings which is very common and easy to find conversion U-joints if needed
Longer slip yokes help compensate for extreme travel rear suspension set-ups or driveshaft lengths slightly shorter than needed. Yoke is grooved for "external" snap rings to retain U-joint cups. Works with 1310 series U-joints.
Fits over the output shaft of the following transmissions:
- Common GM/Saginaw 3 & 4 speed transmissions with a 1-3/16" x 27 spline output shaft
- For 3-7/32" X 1-1/16" U-Joints
- Powerglide, T-350, 700R-4, 200R-4, and 4L60 automatic transmissions
- Muncie M20/M21 and Borg Warner T-5, T-10 & T-56 27-spline manual transmissions
GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Diameter
- Late Power Glide
- Turbo 200
- Turbo 350
- Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Transmission
- The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall. This front driveshaft slip yoke measures 8" from the centerline of the u-joint to the front edge. Length of machined part of yoke is 6".
- Grooved for external snap rings. Our (1310 style) 910-48315 U-joints fit this yoke and our driveshafts.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Fast Shafts XLT8WA HD Extra Clearance 8 In Drive Shaft Slip Yoke
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6-3/4 Inch
TCI 966810 Extra Long Trans Yoke for 27-Spline Trans
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 5-1/2 Inch
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6 Inch
Speedway 1310-to-S44 Series Chevy-to-Ford Adapter U-Joint
GM 32 and 1 Master Spline Yoke for TH400 Automatic Trans, 5-1/2 Inch
1310 / 1330 Series Chevy to Ford U-Joint
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/8 Inch Cap
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!