GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, 1310 Yoke U-Joint Series, 27 Spline Count, 1-3/16" Spline End, Steel, Natural
- This 6-3/4" slip yokes help compensate for extreme travel rear suspension set-ups or driveshaft lengths slightly shorter than needed
- Fits the common GM 1-3/16" x 27 splined output shafts found on GM 3 and 4 speed manual, TH350, Powerglide, 700R4, 4L60, and 200-4R transmissions
- Longer length has 4 3/4" of slip length - note stock transmissions will need the output shaft modified in order for the entire slip length to be inserted
- Commonly used for Modifieds, Sport Mods, and Late Models with Bert, Brinn, and Falcon transmissions
- Uses 1310 U-joint with external snap rings which is very common and easy to find conversion U-joints if needed
Longer slip yokes help compensate for extreme travel rear suspension set-ups or drive shaft lengths slightly shorter than needed. Yoke is grooved for external u-joint cap retaining clips. Works with 1310 series U-joints.
This front driveshaft slip yoke measures 6-3/4" from the centerline of the u-joint to the front edge. Length of machined part of yoke is 4-3/4".
Fits over the output shaft of the following transmissions:
- Common GM/Saginaw 3 & 4 speed transmissions with a 1-3/16" x 27 spline output shaft
- Powerglide, T-350, 700R-4, 200R-4, and 4L60 automatic transmissions
- Muncie M20/M21 and Borg Warner T-5, T-10 & T-56 27-spline manual transmissions
Item DetailsFor 3-7/32" X 1-1/16" u-joints
( T350 ) - GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Dia., Fits Late Power Glide, Turbo 200, Turbo 350, 700R4, 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Trans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 5-1/2 Inch
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6 Inch
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 8 Inch
Speedway 1310-to-S44 Series Chevy-to-Ford Adapter U-Joint
GM 32 and 1 Master Spline Yoke for TH400 Automatic Trans, 5-1/2 Inch
1310 / 1330 Series Chevy to Ford U-Joint
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/8 Inch Cap
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/16 Inch Cap
Fast Shafts XLT8WA Extra Clearance 8 Inch Drive Shaft Slip Yoke
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Designing a steering system for your street rod can be tricky. In this article, we'll show you how to choose the right U-joints and steering shaft for the job.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.