GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 5-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, 1310 Yoke U-Joint Series, 27 Spline Count, 6.25" Overall Length, Steel, Natural
- This 5-1/2" stock length slip yoke is a great replacement for stock yokes that are worn or damaged
- Fits the common GM 1-3/16" x 27 splined output shafts found on GM 3 and 4 speed manual, TH350, Powerglide, 700R4, 4L60, and 200-4R transmissions
- Stock length has 3 3/4" of slip length
- Also fits Bert, Brinn, and Falcon transmissions
- Uses 1310 U-joint with external snap rings which is very common and easy to find conversion U-joints if needed
Stock length (5-1/2") slip yoke for GM applications with 1-3/16" x 27-spline output shaft. Works with 1310 series U-joints.
- This yoke measures 5-1/2" from tip to centerline of u-joint
- This yoke is grooved for an "external" u-joint cap retaining clip
- The machined length on the yoke is 3-3/4"
The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall.
Fits over the output shaft of the following transmissions:
- Common GM/Saginaw 3 & 4 speed transmissions with a 1-3/16" x 27 spline output shaft
- Powerglide, T-350, 700R-4, 200R-4, and 4L60 automatic transmissions
- Muncie M20/M21 and Borg Warner T-5, T-10 & T-56 27-spline manual transmissions
Item DetailsFor 3-7/32" X 1-1/16" u-joints
( T350 ) - GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Dia., Fits Late Power Glide, Turbo 200, Turbo 350, 700R4, 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Trans
- The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall. This yoke measures 5-1/2" from tip to centerline of U-joint. The machined length on the yoke is 3-3/4".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6 Inch
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 6-3/4 Inch
GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 8 Inch
Speedway 1310-to-S44 Series Chevy-to-Ford Adapter U-Joint
GM 32 and 1 Master Spline Yoke for TH400 Automatic Trans, 5-1/2 Inch
1310 / 1330 Series Chevy to Ford U-Joint
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/8 Inch Cap
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
Universal Drive Shaft U-Bolts, 1-1/16 Inch Cap
Fast Shafts XLT8WA HD Extra Clearance 8 In Drive Shaft Slip Yoke
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
In this article, Jeff provides tips on how to successfully install a custom length driveshaft into his 1967 Chevelle. This guide explains how to take accurate measurements while choosing your specific length, slip yoke, and u-joints for a perfect fit.
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!