GM Transmission Front Driveshaft Slip Yoke, 27-Spline, 5-1/2 Inch
Many Transmissions, 1310 Yoke U-Joint Series, 27 Spline Count, 6.25" Overall Length, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stock length (5-1/2") slip yoke for GM applications with 1-3/16" x 27-spline output shaft. Works with 1310 series U-joints.
- This yoke measures 5-1/2" from tip to centerline of u-joint
- This yoke is grooved for an "external" u-joint cap retaining clip
- The machined length on the yoke is 3-3/4"
The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall.
Fits over the output shaft of the following transmissions:
- Common GM/Saginaw 3 & 4 speed transmissions with a 1-3/16" x 27 spline output shaft
- Powerglide, T-350, 700R-4, 200R-4, and 4L60 automatic transmissions
- Muncie M20/M21 and Borg Warner T-5, T-10 & T-56 27-spline manual transmissions
Item DetailsFor 3-7/32" X 1-1/16" u-joints
( T350 ) - GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Dia., Fits Late Power Glide, Turbo 200, Turbo 350, 700R4, 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Trans
- The expressed measurement or length of the slip yoke is taken from the center of the u-joint to tip, not overall. This yoke measures 5-1/2" from tip to centerline of U-joint. The machined length on the yoke is 3-3/4".
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Designing a steering system for your street rod can be tricky. In this article, we'll show you how to choose the right U-joints and steering shaft for the job.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Maintain your torque tubes with this quick tip for Speedway Motors.