G-Comp Unser Edition 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete bolt-in front subframe assembly for the 1967-69 Chevy Camaro. This Pro Touring front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your Chevy Camaro into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
The Unser Edition is designed with additional stiffness and race car like adjustability to make the most out of a caged car in autocross competition and high performance driving. The Unser Edition front end is designed to run wider wheels and tires while maintaining adequate turning angle and reducing scrub radius, for super tight cornering!
- Designed by the Engineers at Speedway; developed by Robby and Al Unser Jr.
- The Unser Edition is an enhanced G-Comp front end with the following components:
- Subframe features a chassis brace machined from billet aluminum
- The billet chassis brace holds the upper shock mount
- The upper shock mount position is adjustable, permitting use of multiple length shocks - Adjust your shocks in minutes!
- The new upper shock mount provides clearance for springs with large wire diameter
- Upper control arm is designed with an additional 3° caster over standard G-Comp arm
- Lower control arm has a recessed front strut to increase tire clearance
- Up to 275/35 R18 tires can be used in competition
- Steering arm is designed for a 20% quicker steering and increased Ackermann
- Overall increased camber gain over standard G-Comp kits
- Kit comes with a 0.250" wall - 1-1/4" O.D. sway bar
- Allows for a large range of front ride height adjustment, working with a wider range of shock lengths and strokes
- Complete bolt-in front frame assembly replaces stock subframe
- Will work with 14" through 16" long shocks - not included
- Multiple hub and brake packages available - not included
- Choose your brake kit and coil-overs from the options listed below
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
- 91031958 - Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit
- 83514010996 - Wilwood 11" GM Disc Brake Kit
- 8351407675 - Wilwood 12.19" GM Brake Kit
- 83514012271 - Wilwood 13" GM Disc Brake Kit
Note: All disc brake kits made for GM A,F, and X-Body disc brake spindles will work with C-Gomp Series Kits
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
- 100205 - AFCO Max Performance/Race Coilover Shock (double adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
Unser Edition kits will test your drive train! Your power will be hooked to the ground, so be prepared!
- Depending on how and where you drive, your car can create huge G forces. You may need to Dry Sump your engine so it won’t starve for oil.
- An oil pressure light is a MUST, as our expert drivers can attest, time is limited during competition to watch the gauges.
- At least one day professional driving class is recommended for cars equipped with engines exceeding 500HP.
To learn more about the G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
What's In The Kit
67-69 F-Body Unser SubframePart # 350610.1Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Spindle UprightPart # 3501100Qty x 1
New T-Bird Power Steering Rack & Pinion for Mustang II CrossmembersPart # 91035341Qty x 1
1st Generation Camaro Sway Bar KitPart # 350510.2Qty x 1
G-Comp 34 Inch STD Sway BarPart # 350501Qty x 1
1967 Camaro Unser Edition HardwarePart # 350610.2Qty x 1
C-Comp Unser Edition Upper Control ArmsPart # 350203Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Lower Control ArmsPart # 350204Qty x 1
G-Comp Unser Edition Chevy II Shock MountPart # 350206Qty x 1
AC Delco FW412 Original Equipment Front Wheel Hub and Bearing AssemblyPart # 350350Qty x 2
Unser Edition Hub Bolt KitPart # 350207Qty x 1
G-Comp Camber Shim KitPart # 350100.2Qty x 1
Instructions Unser Edition 67-69 CamaroPart # 350610.INSTRQty x 1
G-Comp Steering Arms for 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front SuspensionPart # 91035010Qty x 1
More Like This
G-Comp Unser Edition 1970-81 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1968-79 Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
QA1 5280 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5282 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5283 Adjustable Rear Frame Support, Adjustable, Steel, GM A-Body
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front End Bolt-On Gasser Axle Suspension Kit
Heidts 1967-1969 Camaro/1968-1972 Nova Complete Subframe Base Kit
G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.