G-Comp 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
- This item 350510 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
*This Item Is Currently Not Available
Designed to give your car a great ride and handling without the need to install a roll cage due to added chassis stiffness! Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete bolt-in front subframe assembly for the 1967-69 Chevy Camaro. This Pro Touring front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your Chevy Camaro into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
- Complete bolt-in front frame assembly replaces stock subframe
- Clean-sheet IFS design engineered for handling and vastly improved ride and control
- Delivers optimal negative camber gain to keep tires planted on the ground
- Power rack-and-pinion steering
- Recommended for cars up to 500HP
- Choose your brake kit and coil-overs from the options listed below
- Brake kit and 12" coil-overs with 8" springs are required to complete the kit
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
- 91031958 - Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit
- 83514010996 - Wilwood 11" GM Disc Brake Kit
- 8351407675 - Wilwood 12.19" GM Brake Kit
- 83514012271 - Wilwood 13" GM Disc Brake Kit
Note: All disc brake kits made for GM A,F, and X-Body disc brake spindles will work with G-Gomp Series Kits
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
To learn more about the entire G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
Brakes are offered in the 11", 12" or 13" diameter.
- 11" brakes will require a minimum of a 14" wheel
- 12" brakes will require a minimum of a 16" wheel
- 13" brakes will require a minimum of a 17" wheel
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Hardware, Camaro G-Comp FroPart # 350500.3Qty x 1
G-Comp 34 Inch STD Sway BarPart # 350501Qty x 1
G-Comp Subframe, 1967-69 CamaroPart # 350510.1Qty x 1
1st Generation Camaro Sway Bar KitPart # 350510.2Qty x 1
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle CarsPart # 91035000Qty x 1
G-Comp Steering Arms for 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front SuspensionPart # 91035010Qty x 1
New T-Bird Power Steering Rack & Pinion for Mustang II CrossmembersPart # 91035341Qty x 1
G-Comp 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Upper Control ArmsPart # 91035500Qty x 1
G-Comp Lower Tubular Control Arms for 62-67 Nova/Chevy II SuspensionPart # 91035600Qty x 1
More Like This
G-Comp Unser Edition 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1970-81 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1970-81 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front Suspension Kit
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Bolt-On Front End Mustang II Crossmember
QA1 5280 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5282 Torque Arm, Steel, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 5283 Adjustable Rear Frame Support, Adjustable, Steel, GM A-Body
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front End Bolt-On Gasser Axle Suspension Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.