G-Comp 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
67-69 Chevy Camaro
Designed to give your car a great ride and handling without the need to install a roll cage due to added chassis stiffness! Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete bolt-in front subframe assembly for the 1967-69 Chevy Camaro. This Pro Touring front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your Chevy Camaro into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
- Complete bolt-in front frame assembly replaces stock subframe
- Clean-sheet IFS design engineered for handling and vastly improved ride and control
- Delivers optimal negative camber gain to keep tires planted on the ground
- Power rack-and-pinion steering
- Recommended for cars up to 500HP
- Choose your brake kit and coil-overs from the options listed below
- Brake kit and 12" coil-overs with 8" springs are required to complete the kit
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
- 91031958 - Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit
- 83514010996 - Wilwood 11" GM Disc Brake Kit
- 8351407675 - Wilwood 12.19" GM Brake Kit
- 83514012271 - Wilwood 13" GM Disc Brake Kit
Note: All disc brake kits made for GM A,F, and X-Body disc brake spindles will work with G-Gomp Series Kits
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
To learn more about the entire G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
Brakes are offered in the 11", 12" or 13" diameter.
- 11" brakes will require a minimum of a 14" wheel
- 12" brakes will require a minimum of a 16" wheel
- 13" brakes will require a minimum of a 17" wheel
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.