G-Comp 1968-79 Nova Front Suspension Kit
69-79 Chevy Nova, 1968 Chevy Chevy II
- This item 350110 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Designed to give your car a great ride and handling without the need to install a roll cage due to added chassis stiffness! Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy Nova suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete bolt-in front subframe assembly for the 1968-79 Chevy Nova. This Pro Touring front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your Chevy Nova into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
- Complete bolt-in front frame assembly replaces stock subframe
- Clean-sheet IFS design engineered for handling and vastly improved ride and control
- Delivers optimal negative camber gain to keep tires planted on the ground
- Power rack-and-pinion steering
- Recommended for cars up to 500HP
- Choose your brake kit and coil-overs from the options listed below
- Brake kit and 12" coil-overs with 8" springs are required to complete the kit
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
- 91031958 - Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit
- 83514010996 - Wilwood 11" GM Disc Brake Kit
- 8351407675 - Wilwood 12.19" GM Brake Kit
- 83514012271 - Wilwood 13" GM Disc Brake Kit
Note: All disc brake kits made for GM A,F, and X-Body disc brake spindles will work with C-Gomp Series Kits
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
To learn more about the entire G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
Brakes are offered in the 11", 12" or 13" diameter.
- 11" brakes will require a minimum of a 14" wheel
- 12" brakes will require a minimum of a 16" wheel
- 13" brakes will require a minimum of a 17" wheel
Photo shown above as powder coated for illustration purposes only-parts provided as bare steel finish.
What's In The Kit
G-Comp Subframe, 1967-69 CamaroPart # 350510.1Qty x 1
1st Generation Camaro Sway Bar KitPart # 350510.2Qty x 1
Hardware, Camaro G-Comp FroPart # 350500.3Qty x 1
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle CarsPart # 91035000Qty x 1
G-Comp 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Upper Control ArmsPart # 91035500Qty x 1
G-Comp Lower Tubular Control Arms for 62-67 Nova/Chevy II SuspensionPart # 91035600Qty x 1
G-Comp 67-81 Camaro SteerPart # 91035011Qty x 1
New T-Bird Power Steering Rack & Pinion for Mustang II CrossmembersPart # 91035341Qty x 1
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway BarPart # 350503Qty x 1
G-Comp Camber Shim KitPart # 350100.2Qty x 1
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!