AFCO 1340CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Non-Adjustable Coil-Over shocks are the perfect match to your high performance vehicle. They feature a race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the handling you’re after on your street machine.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Features multi-stage valving for "out of the box" control and feel
- Each shock is 100% dyno tested for quality assurance
- Billet Aluminum Construction for precision and quality
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included.
Item Details10.90" Comp, 14.90" Ext
12.25"-13.25" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6845 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 4 Inch Stroke, 10 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 4 In. Stroke
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO 3840 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1330CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1370CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Step by Step guide to installing a G-Comp front suspension on your Nova.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.