Frostbite Performance Cooling FB510H 2x12 Inch Fan/Shroud Package
Universal Fit, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Dual Fan Quantity, 12 Inch Fan Diameter
- Electric fans and shrouds can improve the efficiency of your radiator and eliminate parasitic power drain from factory style mechanical cooling fans
- Aircraft quality aluminum shroud material made to form fit to your specific radiator
- High Performance series fan/shroud package with low-profile higher CFM performance fans
- Includes two 12" fans with aluminum shroud
- For use with FB150, FB151, and FB152
High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system is essential to maximizing your vehicles performance and increasing the longevity of your ride. Electric Fans and shrouds can improve the efficiency of your radiator and eliminate parasitic power drain from factory style mechanical cooling fans. Holley is pleased to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite "High Performance" Series Fan/Shroud packages for Frostbite Aluminum Radiators. Our "High Performance" series of fan/shroud packages will be direct applications specific fittings for our existing 2, 3, and 4-row Frostbite Aluminum radiators.
- Aircraft quality aluminum shroud material make to form fit to your specific radiator
- Several fan configurations (2x10”, 2x12”, 1x14”, 2x14”, and 1x16”) based on CFM draw and optimal shroud coverage
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep
- “High Performance” Series Fan/Shroud Packages with Low Profile higher CFM performance fans
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 12 Inch
12 Inch Chrome Straight Blade Electric Engine Cooling Fan-Reversible
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Dual 12 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 26 Inch Radiators
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 10 Inch
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
What is the best radiator cooling fan setup? Do you need a pusher or puller style fan? Should you run two cooling fans or one? Our guide has the answers.