Flowtech 91843FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2013 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These shorty, emission compatible headers fit the popular 02-13 Chevy Silverado/Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban and GMC Sierra V-8 4.8L/5.3L, 2WD/4WD.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2 ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- 49-State Legal. Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in high heat resistant black paint
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
More Like This
Flowtech 91834FLT Shorty Headers, 1999-2002 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.3L/4.8L
Flowtech 91836FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2004 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
Flowtech 12110FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Flowtech 12112FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Flowtech 92002FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Flowtech 12103FLT Shorty Header, Painted, 2-1/2 Inch Collector
Flowtech 12107FLT Shorty Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, 2.5 Inch Collector
Flowtech 92001FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 91835FLT Shorty Headers, 1999-2002 GM Pickup/SUV, 6.0L V8
Flowtech 91837FLT Shorty Headers, 1998-00 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.7L, Painted
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.