Flowtech 91843-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2013 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These shorty, emission compatible headers fit the popular 02-13 Chevy Silverado/Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban and GMC Sierra V-8 4.8L/5.3L, 2WD/4WD.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2 ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- 49-State Legal. Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in a satin silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating for an aggressive look and reduced underhood temperatures
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
More Like This
Flowtech 91843FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2013 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
Flowtech 91834-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1999-2002 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.3L/4.8L
Flowtech 91836-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2004 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 32103FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32107FLT Shortie Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 92002-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.