Flowtech 91837FLT Shorty Headers, 1998-00 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.7L, Painted
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, Black
Flowtech's emissions-friendly headers are just the ticket for those who want the best of both worlds - top performance and a clean machine. All Shorty Smog Headers bolt on quickly and easily to the factory exhaust system, retaining all stock emissions equipment, and offering maximum horsepower gains plus increased efficiency! This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 91837-1FLT Shorty Headers, 98-00 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.7L, Ceramic
BBK 40070 Shorty Headers, Ceramic, 1996-99 GM Truck/SUV 5.0/5.7L
BBK 4007 Shorty Headers, Chrome, 1996-1999 GM Truck/SUV 5.0/5.7L
JBA 1832SJT Shorty Header, 96-99 GM Truck 5.0/5.7L
JBA 1832S Shorty Header, 96-99 GM Truck 5.0L/5.7L
JBA 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
Patriot Exhaust H8059-B Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Flowtech 91832FLT Shorty Headers, 1996-99 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.7L/350
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!