Flowtech 91628FLT Shorty Headers, 1986-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.8L
351W Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
86-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 2WD & 4WD: 5.8L, Tube Size 1.5"; Black Paint; 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-7.
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-7.
- Sturdy 16-gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 91628-1FLT Shorty Headers, 86-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.8L
Flowtech 12502FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 91627FLT Shorty Headers, 1987-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.0L
Flowtech 91627-1FLT Shorty Headers, 87-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.0L
Hooker 6912HKR Competition Headers, 1980-1995 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6907-1HKR Competition Headers, 80-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.