Flowtech 53630FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch Diameter
Universal Fit, Mandrel Bent, Steel, Aluminized
This Flowtech dual exhaust universal fit cross pipe incorporates Flow Intensifier cut-outs for a quick and easy transition from "thru the mufflers" to "uncorked and unleashed". This system is for you if your ride punishes the pavement on both the street and strip and if you run tracks with and without sound restrictions and don't want to be hassled with unbolting your mufflers. The cut-outs are configured to work in either a side or rear exit configuration. The removable Flow Intensifier incorporates a solid diversion tube with a concave surface that provides an inner pipe wall for smooth exhaust flow when installed. Remove the three wing nuts with the included track tool, slide the Intensifier out and you have a free flowing exhaust!
- Cross pipe balances exhaust pulses for increased torque & horsepower
- Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel for strength and durability
- Mandrel bends for smooth exhaust flow
- Removable Flow Intensifiers for quick transitions (Track tool included for easy removal)
- Smooth diversion tubes that match the natural contour of the pipe bend for improved exhaust flow
- 2.5 tubing to optimize exhaust tuning
- 2.5" collector reducers
- Adjustable cut-to-fit legs and extension tubes to fit most popular dual exhaust applications
- Ready for a complete installation - includes flared collectors, gaskets, u-bolts and instructions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowtech 53620FLT X-Terminator Off Road Universal X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 53622FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, Installation Kit, 2.5 Inch
Flowtech 53623FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, Installation Kit, 3 Inch
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Dual Exhaust Mandrel X-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 53621FLT X-Terminator Off Road Universal X-Pipe, 3 Inch
Flowtech 53631FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 3 Inch Diameter
Hedman Hedders 18830 Xtreme Universal X-Pipe System, 3 Inch
Dynatech® 780-31203 Merge X-Pipe, 3 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Hooker 11436HKR Universal Stamped Cross Over X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.