Flowtech 53630FLT Warlock Universal Fit X-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch Diameter
This Flowtech dual exhaust universal fit cross pipe incorporates Flow Intensifier cut-outs for a quick and easy transition from "thru the mufflers" to "uncorked and unleashed". This system is for you if your ride punishes the pavement on both the street and strip and if you run tracks with and without sound restrictions and don't want to be hassled with unbolting your mufflers. The cut-outs are configured to work in either a side or rear exit configuration. The removable Flow Intensifier incorporates a solid diversion tube with a concave surface that provides an inner pipe wall for smooth exhaust flow when installed. Remove the three wing nuts with the included track tool, slide the Intensifier out and you have a free flowing exhaust!
- Cross pipe balances exhaust pulses for increased torque & horsepower
- Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel for strength and durability
- Mandrel bends for smooth exhaust flow
- Removable Flow Intensifiers for quick transitions (Track tool included for easy removal)
- Smooth diversion tubes that match the natural contour of the pipe bend for improved exhaust flow
- 2.5 tubing to optimize exhaust tuning
- 2.5" collector reducers
- Adjustable cut-to-fit legs and extension tubes to fit most popular dual exhaust applications
- Ready for a complete installation - includes flared collectors, gaskets, u-bolts and instructions
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.