Flowtech 52525FLT Manifold Back Exhaust System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flowtech Super Street Exhaust Kits offer a top quality, custom fit dual exhaust system at a price that couldn't be more affordable. Kits include everything from the header flange back to the tailpipe, excluding mufflers. These heavy duty 16-gauge systems offer the maximum in versatility. Available for either header or stock manifold applications, Flowtech Super Street Dual Kits were designed to locate all components above the frame. All systems feature OEM exit locations and all parts and instructions are included.
- Super Street Manifold Dual Kit, Fits 73-87, 305-400 Engine, Chevrolet / GMC SUBURBAN, 4 WHEEL DRIVE ONLY.
- For use with factory exhaust system.
- Heavy Duty 2.25"" 16-gauge tubing for increased performance
- Header Dual Kit includes all installation hardware
- Custom fit for both factory manifolds and aftermarket headers
- NOTE: Mufflers not included.
Note: For use with factory exhaust manifold system order kit # 52525FLT. For installation using headers order kit #51525FLT which should be used with Flowtech Headers sales #11100FLT, Required Muffler ""inlet and outlet"" tube size is 2.25"", Suggested mufflers: TERMINATOR sales #50121FLT or RAPTOR sales #50051FLT.
Fits 73-87, 305-400 Engine, Chevrolet / GMC SUBURBAN, 4 WHEEL DRIVE ONLY. For use with factory exhaust system.
More Like This
Hooker 16622HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16621HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16624HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Flowtech 51525FLT Header Back Exhaust System
Flowtech 51555FLTHeader Back Exhaust System
Flowtech 62100FLT Truck Toobs Cat-Back Exhaust System, 1988-93 GM, SBC
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Flowmaster 17272 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1991-95 Jeep Wrangler
Flowmaster 817527 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1996-2000 Jeep Cherokee
Flowmaster 817598 DBX Series Exhaust Kit, 1996-98 VW jetta
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.