Flowtech 51555FLTHeader Back Exhaust System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Super Street Dual Exhaust Kits offer a top quality, custom fit dual exhaust system at a price that couldn't be more affordable. Kits include everything from the header flange back to the tailpipe, excluding mufflers. These heavy duty 16-gauge systems offer the maximum in versatility. Available for either header or stock manifold applications, Flowtech Super Street Dual Kits were designed to locate all components above the frame. All systems feature OEM exit locations and all parts and instructions are included.
- Super Street Header Dual Kit, Fits 1970-81 Camaro & Z-28, 283-400 Engine
- Heavy Duty 2.25"" 16-gauge tubing for increased performance
- Header Dual Kit includes all installation hardware
- NOTE: Mufflers not included.
Note: For direct fit using headers 51555FLT kit should be used with Flowtech Headers p/n 11100FLT, Required Muffler ""inlet and outlet"" tube size is 2.25"", Suggested mufflers: TERMINATOR p/n 50121FLT or RAPTOR p/n 50051FLT
Application1970 Chevy Camaro
1971 Chevy Camaro
1972 Chevy Camaro
1973 Chevy Camaro
1974 Chevy Camaro
1975 Chevy Camaro
1976 Chevy Camaro
1977 Chevy Camaro
1978 Chevy Camaro
1979 Chevy Camaro
1980 Chevy Camaro
1981 Chevy Camaro
More Like This
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16500HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Universal Application
Hooker 16521HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16522HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16523HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16528HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16533HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16541HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16551HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.