Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a high temperature electrostatic gray finish.
- Painted versions feature a premium high-temperature black finish
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
70-88 Monte Carlo
78-87 Buick Regal/Olds Cutlass/Pontiac Grand Prix
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Flowtech 31000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 11102FLT Mid Length Header, 2.5 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11114FLT Shorty Header, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.