Flowtech 31132FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- 396-454 Chevy Big Block
- 1967-69 Camaro, 1968-74 Nova, 1965-70 Chevy Full Size
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Works with air conditioning, automatic and power steering
Application1963 Chevy Bel Air
1963 Chevy Biscayne
1963 Chevy Impala
1966 Chevy Bel Air
1966 Chevy Biscayne
1966 Chevy Caprice
1966 Chevy Impala
1967 Chevy Bel Air
1967 Chevy Biscayne
1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Chevy Caprice
1967 Chevy Impala
1968 Chevy Bel Air
1968 Chevy Biscayne
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Caprice
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1968 Chevy Impala
1969 Chevy Bel Air
1969 Chevy Biscayne
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Caprice
1969 Chevy Impala
1969 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Bel Air
1970 Chevy Caprice
1970 Chevy Impala
1970 Chevy Kingswood
1970 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Townsman
More Like This
Flowtech 31100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Hooker 2457-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2457-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2130-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2457-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hedman Hedders 68196 Full Length BBC 1 3/4" HTC Coated Headers
Hooker 2457HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!