Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Shorty style header, will also work on catalytic converter equipped vehicles. Head pipe fabrication required
70-87 Monte Carlo
71-91 Mid Length Size
78-87 Olds Cutlass & 442
Primary Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
More Like This
Hooker 2471-3HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2480-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2471-1HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.