Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Shorty style header, will also work on catalytic converter equipped vehicles. Head pipe fabrication required
70-87 Monte Carlo
71-91 Mid Length Size
78-87 Olds Cutlass & 442
Primary Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
More Like This
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 31100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49100-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.