Flowtech 31100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style
- Primary tube diameter is 1-5/8" and has a 3" collector
- Headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing
- Will fit several Chevy Small Block V8 applications (see list)
- Features formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal
- They are coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces under hood temps
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
70-77 Monte Carlo
65-89 Full Size
Primary Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
- For proper fitment on a 66 Chevelle, you may have to modify the upper control arms and dimple the #4 and #6 tube.
- Drivers side header on front #1 cylinder primary tube has a manufacturer provided indention (dent) into the primary tube for spark plug/spark plug boot clearance for #3 cylinder spark plug on driver side.
- Will not fit 67-69 Camaro air conditioning.
- Will not fit with angle plug heads or raised port heads.
- Must modify lower A-arm support bracket on 79-81 models.
- Factory motor mounts must be used for proper engine placement.
- Does not fit with manual transmission on Monte Carlo and late model passenger wagons.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31130FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 11130FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size, Black Paint
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2455-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.