Flowtech 13550FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.626 Inch Tube Size
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 327 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and econonmy
Application1972 Jeep CJ5
1972 Jeep CJ6
1973 Jeep CJ5
1973 Jeep CJ6
1974 Jeep CJ5
1974 Jeep CJ6
1975 Jeep CJ5
1975 Jeep CJ6
1976 Jeep CJ5
1976 Jeep CJ7
1977 Jeep CJ5
1977 Jeep CJ7
1978 Jeep CJ5
1978 Jeep CJ7
1979 Jeep CJ5
1979 Jeep CJ7
1980 Jeep CJ5
1980 Jeep CJ7
1981 Jeep CJ5
1981 Jeep CJ7
More Like This
Flowtech 13502FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 33550FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 9403HKR Competition Full-Length Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 304-401
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Hooker 9401HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Doug's Headers D1104Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, Raw
Doug's Headers D190-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, Raw
Doug's Headers D190 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, CC
Hooker 9401-1HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.