Flowtech 13130FLTLong Tube Header, Painted, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
383 Chrysler Big Block V8, 400 Chrysler Big Block V8, 440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Painted, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
68-74 Road Runner/Charger
67-74 GTX/Satellite/Belvedere/RT/Super Bee/Coronet
Tube Size 1.75"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 13100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 33130FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5020HKR Super Competition Shorty Header, Painted
Hooker 5903-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Doug's Headers D4477-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 68-74 Mopar, Blk
Hooker 5111HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.