Flowtech 12702-7FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford,Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Polished, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This center exit block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Flathead Ford motor. These center exit headers will not fit Ford cars using the factory wishbones.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Flathead Ford motors
- Center exit design is perfect for most hot rod applications and has that vintage look
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG-welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and hardware is included
- Header is constructed from polished 304 stainless steel for maximum strength, corrosion resistance and a classic look
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12703-7FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12168FLT Small Block Ford Turbo Headers, Polished 304
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Flowtech 11701-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11576FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Polished
Flowtech 12153FLT Coyote Turbo Headers, Polished 304 Stainless
Flowtech 12702-2FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Chrome Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.