Flowtech 12103FLT Shorty Header, Painted, 2-1/2 Inch Collector
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, Mild Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 1964-1/2 to 1973 Ford Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, Torino, Ranchero, Comet, Cyclone and Montego V8-289/302/5.0L.
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- 2-1/2 collector used for high tuck design and maximum exhaust component clearance
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Coated in high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy look
- Shorty header design with rear exit location is perfect for lowered vehicles where maximum ground clearance and fitment is critical
Application1964 Ford Mustang
1965 Ford Mustang
1966 Ford Mustang
1967 Ford Mustang
1968 Ford Mustang
1969 Ford Mustang
1970 Ford Mustang
1971 Ford Mustang
1972 Ford Mustang
1973 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowtech 12102FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 12118FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch Tube, Painted
Flowtech 12100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 32100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32102FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32103FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32118FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6111HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-1970 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6114-3HKR Super Competition Headers,67-70 Ford/Mercury, 390-428
Hooker 6115HKR Super Competition Headers, 1970-73 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.