Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Chevy LS motors. This header is coated with high heat resistant black paint for that classic look. Perfect for any Rat Rod.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG Welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- Header is coated in high heat resistant black paint for a classic look
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Flowtech 11702FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries,Black
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Flowtech 11702-1FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.