Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Chevy LS motors. This header is coated with metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and corrosion resistance with a stylish look.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG Welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- This header is coated with silver metallic ceramic coating which improves performance and reduces skin temperature
More Like This
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31138FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11701-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Chrome
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.