Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Chevy LS motors. This header is coated with metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and corrosion resistance with a stylish look.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG Welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- This header is coated with silver metallic ceramic coating which improves performance and reduces skin temperature
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2313HKR Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Speedway LS1 Header Kit, 1-7/8 Inch Tube
Patriot Exhaust H8087 Clippster Header, 73-87 Chevy C10, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8087-B Clippster Header, 73-87 Chevy C10, Black
Hooker Headers 70201317-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Length LS Swap Header
Hooker Headers 70101506-3HKR BlackHeart LS Full-Length Header
Patriot Exhaust H8087-1 Clippster Header, 73-87 Chevy C10, CC
Hooker 70101507-1HKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, GM F-Body, Silver
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.