Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This block hugger header fits all popular hot rods with the popular Chevy LS motors. This header is coated with metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and corrosion resistance with a stylish look.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular Chevy LS motors
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- TIG Welded 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- Machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Adapter tubes are supplied for easy exhaust connection
- This header is coated with silver metallic ceramic coating which improves performance and reduces skin temperature
More Like This
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31138FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11706-7FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11701-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Chrome
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.