Flowtech 11704-2FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, Chrome, 2-1/4 Inch Collector Diameter, Gasket(s) Included, 3 Emission Code
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech exhaust manifolds are the perfect combination of quality and value. This Rams horn exhaust manifold fits all popular hot rods with the popular small block Chevy motor.
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular small block Chevy motors
- Cast iron construction styled in the vintage Rams Horn design for maximum engine clearance and maximum strength
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primaries are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 3/8 thick 2-1/4 collector for maximum strength
- Thick header flange pads for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets are included
- This manifold is coated in high luster show quality chrome for a classic finish
Note: Hardware to mount the manifolds to the heads is NOT included.
More Like This
Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Flowtech 11704-RFLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Uncoated
Flowtech 11704FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Black Paint
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Chrome
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Tru-Ram® Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.