Flowtech 11702-1FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Universal Fit, Lake Style Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, SAP - Same as Port Flange Style
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Flowtech is proud to announce the release of a complete line-up of Lakester headers for Small Block Chevy motor. These headers are a throw back to the dry lake or salt lake racers from the golden age of hot rods. These Lake style headers are a great way to build power and have the retro hot rod style.
- Perfect header for vintage lake-style rods. Taken from the classic Lakester rods from the early dry lake and Bonneville speed racers
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Long transition velocity collector connects to an undercar exhaust or the block off plate can be removed for maximum sound output
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic coating for a stylish motor presentation, corrosion resistance and lower skin temperatures
More Like This
Flowtech 11702-7FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11703FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 12703-7FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 12703FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Black Painted
Flowtech 12703-1FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Flowtech Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.