Flowtech 11545FLT SBC Upright Derby Headers, 1-5/8 Inch
Chevy Small Block V8, Natural, Stainless Steel, Natural, 3 Inch Collector Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Get the perfect combination of quality and value with FlowTech Upright Derby or Truck Pull Style Headers. Features a 1-5/8” tubing diameters and are ideal for even big cubic inch Small Block Chevy engines.
Also features a merged collector coupled with a collector spear that is welded inside the collector. These components help to improve the flow and performance of the header.
- CNC Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing
- Heavy duty 16-gauge 409SS tubing for increased strength and durability
- 1-5/8” tubing diameters available for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improved throttle response
- 3” collector for maximum strength and exhaust flow
- Extra thick header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Welded-in collector merge spears to control exhaust gas re-entry into primary tubes
More Like This
Flowtech 11546FLT SBC Upright Derby Headers, 1-3/4 Inch
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2290-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2332-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Hooker 2460-2HKR Competition Shortie Header, Stainlesss Port
Hooker 2468-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 6901-2HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 2106-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2109-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2275-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Q & A
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.